Made of the same material as jet engines and other aerospace components, titanium is 45% lighter than steel and anti-corrosive. Inside the 45mm case you’ll find a Swiss made ETA movement, water resistant down to 200 meters, featuring sapphire crystal and Swiss Super-Luminova® lumed dial and hands.
- Brushed grade 5 titanium* case
- Brushed grade 5 titanium* band (attached to case with screwed bars)
- Stainless steel (316L) hidden butterfly clasp with double push button
- Grade 5 titanium* case back
- The TiMe22 Robusto Precision features a Swiss ETA Normflatline 955.112 Quartz movement with 7 jewels and battery End-of-Life display.
- The TiMe22 Robusto Automatic features a Swiss ETA Mecaline 2824-2 Self-winding movement with 25 Jewels, 28.800 vibrations per hour and ETACHRON regulator system.
- Water resistant up to 20ATM / 200m / 660 ft (ISO 6425)
- Screwed down crown
- Sapphire crystal, anti-reflective coating on the inside
- Two piece bronze dial, painted
- Easy to read Luminescent Hands coated with Swiss Super-Luminova® BGW9
- Large Luminescent Hour markers coated with Swiss Super-Luminova® BGW9
- Etched TiMe22 Logo
- Individual Serial String with authenticity method
- All watches are hand-assembled
- Lifetime warranty
* grade 5 titanium (Ti-6Al-4V) is an alloyed titanium product containing 6% Aluminum and 4% Vanadium. This titanium grade is predominantly used in airframe and turbine engine parts; and for use in surgical implants.
- Case width / diameter: 45mm
- Case height / thickness: 10mm
- Bracelet width: 24mm
- Watch weight: < 130gr
You can choose between two main variations of the TiMe22 Robusto: The Robusto Precision and the Robusto Automatic. Both variations come with the same grade 5 titanium case and bracelet, the difference is the movement:
TiMe22 Robusto Precision
The Robusto Precision features the Swiss made ETA Normflatline 955.112 Quartz movement with 7 jewels and battery End-of-Life display. This movement is popular and widely used (most Tag Heuer battery operated watches use this movement). It is also one of the most reliable quartz movements you can get on the market today.
TiMe22 Robusto Automatic
The Robusto Automatic features the Swiss made ETA Mecaline 2824-2 Self-winding movement with 25 Jewels, 28.800 vibrations per hour and ETACHRON regulator system. This movement is one of the best known and most widely used mechanical movements at all. It is considered to be accurate, robust and reliable and can be found in Tudors, Breitlings, Tag Heuers and many other brands.
Mocha or Royal Blue dial
You can choose from the following two dial colours. Please note that both options will be available on the Robusto Automatic as well as the Robusto Precision. In direct light/sunlight there is a sparkle in both colours.